Here at Along Came Baby, we just love bamboo! In addition to aden + anais and Dandelion Earth-Friendly Goods, we're happy to offer another bamboo-centric line of products.
Here are 10 things we love about Bum Boosa:
1. Made by moms.
2. Their name is creative–the Latin name for bamboo is bambusa. They decided to have some fun with it.
3. Their goal is to provide safe, feel-good products which ALSO reduce the impact this type of product generally has on the environment.
4. They want to educate individuals to make good choices.
5. They invest some of their profit back into nature.
6. Bum Boosa is innovative. They know we're consuming products faster than ever before and they want to curb that.
7. Bum Boosa customers may call themselves "Bum Boodists."
8. A "Bum Boodist" is: (n): a.) Someone who is passionate about Bum Boosa’s products and mission. b.) Someone who believes that bamboo is a sensible alternative material to tree-pulp or plastic.
9. Their packaging is super-cute and also environmentally friendly.
10. Bamboo is better!